top of page
Celler Mas Romeu Senglar

Celler Mas Romeu Senglar

HK$200.00 Regular Price
HK$170.00Sale Price
  • INFO

    Region:  DO Empordà, Spain

    Vintage: 2014

    Grape:   Carignan, Merlot and Grenache

    Aged: 20% of the wine aged in French oak barrels for 8 months and the remaining 80% young wine.

    Size:    75CL

  • TASTING NOTES

    View: Intense cherry red color.

    Nose: Aroma fruity with a spicy touch.

    Mouth: Ripe and soft tannins, fresh acidity, structured and balanced.

bottom of page