top of page
Oliver Zeter Chardonnay

Oliver Zeter Chardonnay

  • INFO

    Region:  Pfalz, Germany

    Vintage: 2020

    Grape:   Chardonnay

    Style:   Dry

    Size:    75CL


    80% of this wine was fermented in steel tank and the other 20% was matured in small wooden cask and concrete eggs. The susequent storage on fine yeast (Sur lie) is an essential element to gives real character to this wine. Very precise and wonderful minerals, it is stylistically more "serious" than "easy drinking" 

bottom of page